Last Updated: April 2020
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for resolving pending skill suggestions in an Award, see the Manage Skills in an Award User Guide.
Step 1 Locate the Award
- Click the Align icon.
- Search for the Award to resolve unassigned skills.
- Click the Award title.
Step 2 Prepare to Resolve Unassigned Skills
- If the Award is in the published state click Revise.
- Click Resolve next to "Unassigned Skills".
- Display unassigned skills by clicking the down arrows “v”.
Step 3 Omit Unassigned Skills
- Hover your mouse over an unassigned skill you want to omit.
- Click Omit.
Step 4 Assign Unassigned Skills to Courses and Course Outcomes
- Select the checkbox of a skill you want to assign.
- Hover your mouse over the Course(s) you want to assign the skill to.
- Select the checkbox of the Course(s) you want to assign the skill to.
- Click the down arrow “v” next to the Course title.
- Select the checkbox(es) of the Outcomes(s) you want to assign the skill to*.
- Click Assign.
* Only possible if the Course has Course Outcomes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.