Who should review a Job Profile?
- Experts: Frontline workers and supervisors
- Contributors: Other industry advisors (hiring managers, etc,)
- Educators: Faculty and staff in the subject matter area
How/where do I recruit Reviewers?
- Current industry advisory groups
- Alumni employed doing that job (preferably not recent graduates)
- Utilize career services to identify and recruit employers
- Job posting from employers currently hiring for that position
- Industry associations
- Chambers of Commerce
- Economic Development Commission
How many reviewers should I get?
- We recommend at least 10 expert Reviewers
- Frontline workers and supervisors (8-10)
- Other industry advisors (3-5)
- Subject area faculty and staff (optional)