Last Updated: June 2020
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for reviewing assigned skills in an Award, see the Manage Skills in an Award User Guide.
Step 1 Locate the Award
- Click the hamburger menu icon.
- Click the Align icon
- Search for the Award to review assigned skills.
- Click the Award title.
Step 2 Access the Assigned Skills
- If the Award is in the published state click Revise.
- Click Review.
Step 3 Review Assigned Skills
- Click the "ᴠ" to review the skills in each skill Category.
- Click on a skill title to see which Course(s) it's in.
Step 4 Add/Remove Assigned Skills to/from Courses
- To add the skill to new/additional Courses, hover your mouse over the Course titles and select the checkbox.
- To remove the skill from Courses, deselect the checkbox next to the Course titles.
Step 5 Update Changes
- When the Assigned Skills are as you want them, click the Update button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.