Last Updated: May 2020
Who should review a Job Profile?
- Experts: Front line workers and supervisors
- Contributors: Other industry advisors (hiring managers, HR, etc.)
- Educators: Faculty and staff in the subject matter area
How/where do I recruit Reviewers?
- Current industry advisor groups
- Alumni employed doing the job; preferably not recent graduates
- Utilize career services to identify and recruit employers
- Job postings from employers currently hiring
- Industry associations, chambers of commerce and Economic Development Commission
How many Reviewers should I recruit?
- Front line workers and supervisors (8–10)
- Other industry advisors (3–5)
- Subject area faculty and staff (optional)
How often should Job Profiles be reviewed?
- Varies based on the occupational context
- Goal is to maintain Reviewer engagement
- Minor reviews should be done quarterly
- Quality checks should be done every 6–12 months
- Complete Review should be done every 3–5 years