Last Updated: April 2020
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for resolving pending suggestions in a Course, see the Manage Skills in a Course User Guide.
Step 1 Locate the Course
- Click the hamburger menu icon.
- Click Courses.
- Search for the Course to resolve pending suggested skills.
- Click the Course title.
Step 2 Access the Pending Suggested Skills
- If the Course is in the published state click Revise.
- Click Resolve.
Step 3 Accept/Reject Pending Suggested Skills
- Hover your mouse over each pending suggested skill.
- Select the checkbox that appears for each skill.
- To accept that suggested skill into the Course, click Accept.
- To reject that suggested skill, click Reject.
Step 4 Finishing up
- Click Finish.