Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for editing an Award, see the Edit an Award User Guide.
Step 1 Locate the Award
- Click the Align icon.
- Search for the Award to edit.
- Click the Award title.
Step 2 Edit Award Details
- If the Award is in the published state click Revise.
- Click Edit Details in the three dot menu next to the Save button.
- Edit Award details.
Step 3 Add a Target Profile
- Select Job Profiles.
- Search or scroll to locate a Job Profile to add.
- Click "+" to add the Job Profile.
Step 4 Remove a Target Profile
- Click the "x" to the left of the Target Profile.
Step 5 Add a Course
- Select Courses.
- Search or scroll to locate a Course to add.
- Click "+" to add the Course.
Step 6 Remove a Course
- Click the "x" to the left of the Associated Course.
Step 7 Add an Award Editor (optional)
- Select Editors.
- Search or scroll to locate an Editor to add.
- Click "+" to add the Editor.
Step 8 Remove an Editor
- Click the "x" to the left of the Editor.
Step 9 Save Edits
- Click Update.
Step 10 Publish the Edited Award
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.