Last Updated: March 2020
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for reviewing a Job Profile, see the Review Job Profile User Guide. To create a new Work Activity, Knowledge Domain, Soft Skill or Tool & Technology, see the appropriate User Guide.
Step 1 Onboarding
- Click on the link in the email invite.
- Enter your name and email and click Get Started.
- When the confirming email arrives, click Activate Your Account.
- Enter a password, check the box and click Start Review.
- Enter Your Information and click Start Review.
Step 2 Review Work Activities
- Go through the Unrated list and assign a Reviewer Rating to each Work Activity in the list by clicking one of the circles or remove it by clicking the "x":
- If you change your mind about a rating, go to the Rated list (below), click the undo arrow and repeat step 2.1.
- If you feel a particular Work Activity is missing from the Unrated list, click Suggest a New Work Activity and create one from scratch.
Step 3 Review Knowledge Domains, Soft Skills and Tools & Technologies
- Click the Next button.
- Repeat Step 2 for all three skill types.
- To complete the review or save it for later, click Finish.
Step 4 Invite Another Reviewer
- Copy the shareable link and email it to invite another Reviewer.
Step 5 Finish the Review
- Click Complete Review.