Last Updated: March 2020
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for validating a Job Profile, see the Validate Job Profile User Guide. To create a new Work Activity, Knowledge Domain, Soft Skill or Tool & Technology, see the appropriate User Guide.
Step 1 Locate the Job Profile
- Login and click the Job Profile icon.
- Search for the Job Profile to be Validated by entering the title in the search box.
- Click the Job Profile.
Step 2 Validate Work Activities
- Click the Revise button, if available.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click Work Activities.
- Go through the Pending Suggestions list, if applicable, and Accept or Reject each one.
- Go through the Unrated Work Activities list, and after taking the Reviewer Rating into account, assign an Editor Rating to each one in the list by clicking one of the circles or the "x".
- If you change your mind about a rating, go to the Rated Work Activity list (below), click the undo arrow and repeat step 2.5. If you previously clicked the “x”, you'll have to locate it in the Discarded list and add it back in.
- If you feel a particular Work Activity is missing from the Unrted list, click Create a New Work Activity and create one from scratch.
Step 3 Validate Knowledge Domains, Soft Skills and Tools & Technologies
- To Validate Knowledge Domains, click KNOWLEDGE DOMAINS in the Edit Job Profile menu and repeat Step 2.
- To Validate Soft Skills, click SOFT SKILLS in the Edit Job Profile menu and repeat Step 2.
- To Validate Tools & Technologies, click TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES in the Edit Job Profile menu and repeat Step 2.
Step 4 Finish Validation
- To complete the Validation or save it for later, click Finish.
Step 5 Close Validation
- Click Close Validation.