Last Updated: April 2020
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for incorporating Reviewer feedback of a Job Profile, see the Incorporate Reviewer Feedback User Guide. To create a new Work Activity, Knowledge Domain, Soft Skill or Tool & Technology, see the appropriate User Guide.
Step 1 Locate the Job Profile
- Login and click the Job Profile icon.
- Search for the Job Profile, to which you want to incorporate Reviewer feedback, by entering the title in the search box.
- Click the Job Profile.
Step 2 Review Work Activities
- Click the Revise button, if available.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click Work Activities.
- Go through the Pending Suggestions list, if there, and Accept or Reject each one.
- Go through the Unrated Work Activities list, and after taking the Reviewer Rating into account, assign an Editor Rating to each one in the list by clicking the circles to match the Reviewer Rating or click the "x" to remove it.
- If you change your mind about a rating, go to the Rated Work Activity list (below), click the undo arrow and repeat step 2.5. If you previously clicked the “x”, you'll have to locate the skill in the Discarded list and add it back in.
- If you feel a particular Work Activity is missing from the Unrated list, click the Create a New Work Activity button and create one from scratch.
Step 3 Review Knowledge Domains, Soft Skills and Tools & Technologies
- To incorporate Reviewer feedback of Knowledge Domains, click KNOWLEDGE DOMAINS in the Edit Job Profile menu and repeat Step 2.
- To incorporate Reviewer feedback of Soft Skills, click SOFT SKILLS in the Edit Job Profile menu and repeat Step 2.
- To incorporate Reviewer feedback of Tools & Technologies, click TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES in the Edit Job Profile menu and repeat Step 2.
Step 4 Finish or Save
- To finish incorporating Reviewer feedback or save your work for later, click Finish.
Step 5 Close Validation
- When you're done incorporating all the Reviewer feedback, click Validation.
- Notify Reviewers or not by clicking Send or Don't Send.
- Click Close Validation.