Last Updated: April 2020
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for creating a Job Profile, see the Create Job Profile User Guide. To create a new Work Activity, Knowledge Domain, Soft Skill or Tool & Technology, see the appropriate User Guide.
Step 1 Create Job Profile
- Click the Profile icon on the left.
- Click New Job Profile.
- Enter a Job Profile Title.
Step 2 Add Blueprints
- Click Blueprints on the right.
- Add Blueprints.
Step 3 Add Editors
- Click Editors on the right.
- Add Editors.
- When finished adding Editors, click Create then click Edit.
Step 4 Add, Delete and Rank Skills
- Click Work Activities.
- To add a Work Activity, search the lists on the right and click the "+" .
- To delete a Work Activity, click the "x".
- Rate Work Activities by clicking on one of three circles:
- Repeat step 4 for Knowledge Domains, Soft Skills and Tools & Technologies.
Step 5 Finish up
- Click Finish.
- Click Validate or click Publish.