Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for creating a Job Profile, see the Create Job Profile User Guide. To create a new Work Activity, Knowledge Domain, Soft Skill or Tool & Technology, see the appropriate User Guide.
Step 1 Create Job Profile
- Click the Create button in the upper right.
- Click Job Profile.
- Enter a Job Profile Title.
Step 2 Add Blueprints
- Click Blueprints on the right.
- Add Blueprints.
Step 3 Add Editors
- Click Editors on the right.
- Add Editors.
- When finished adding Editors, click Create then click Edit.
Step 4 Add Tags
- Start typing the Tag in the Add tags... textbox
- Either click on the Tag if it exists or complete typing the Tag and hit Enter.
Step 5 Add, Delete and Rank Skills
- Work Activities are already rated. Click Knowledges.
- To add a Knowledges, search the lists on the right and click the "+" .
- To delete a Knowledge, click the "x".
- Rate the Knowledges by clicking on one of three circles:
- Repeat step 5 for Soft Skills and Tools & Technologies.
Step 6 Finish up
- Click Finish.
- Click Validate or click Publish.