Last Updated: August 2019
Title: Create Job Profile Quick Start Guide
Note: If you'd like detailed step-by-step instructions for creating a Job Profile, see the Create Job Profile User Guide. To create a new Work Activity, Knowledge Domain, Soft Skill or Tool & Technology, see the appropriate User Guide.
Step 1 Create Job Profile
- Click the Profile icon on the left
- Click New Job Profile
- Enter a Job Profile Title
Step 2 Add Blueprints
- Click Blueprints on the right
- Add Blueprints
Step 3 Add Editors
- Click Editors on the right
- Add Editors
- When finished adding Editors, click Create then click Edit
Step 4 Add, Delete and Rank Skills
- Click Work Activities
- To add a Work Activity, search the lists on the right and click the "+"
- To delete a Work Activity, click the "x"
- Rank Work Activities by clicking on one of three circles:
- Repeat step 4 for Knowledge Domains, Social Skills and Tools & Technologies.
Step 5 Finish up
- Click Finish
- Click Validate or click Publish