This article provides a brief overview of the different account permissions Calibrate users can have. First, navigate to the Users and Permissions page of Calibrate.
The Users & Permissions page allows you to view a list of the users in your institution’s account, and manage the permission settings for each account. The user table lists each user account, their Account and Profile permissions, and an edit button to make changes to their account.
There are two types of accounts in Calibrate:
- Account Owners – Calibrate’s admin user setting. Account Owners have access to everything in your institution's account, have the ability to manage account settings, account users, and permission settings.
- Account Members – can create and revise their own content, but have read-only access elsewhere.
This setting determines the permission level a user has when accessing and working with Job Profiles. There are three permission settings for Job Profiles:
- Viewer – access to view Job Profiles, but will not be able to create or edit Job Profiles
- Editor – access to edit existing Job Profiles, but cannot create or delete Job Profiles. An "Editor" must be assigned to a specific Job Profile in order to contribute.
- Manager – full access and capabilities to create, edit and delete Job Profiles. "Managers" have access to all Job Profiles on your institution's account.
Editing Permission Settings
Account Owners can change the permission levels for specific users by clicking on the "Edit" button and altering the settings under the Account and Profile tabs.
Below is a general overview of the different account, profile and align settings for users in Calibrate:
For more help on changing a user's account or profile settings, please reference the Account Tab and Profile Tab support articles.
If this article didn’t answer your question please submit a support request using Calibrate’s support widget, which is located in the bottom right of the app.