This quarter we focused on giving users more flexibility when creating and editing skills. To that end, we now have two skill categories: Library skills and Account skills. Library skills are those skills native to the Calibrate database while Account skills are custom skills created by users and Reviewers. We also changed how Calibrate behaves when you remove a Reviewer from a Job Profile. Now, when you remove a Reviewer, all of their feedback on that Job Profile gets deleted as well.
Creating and Editing Skills
- You now have the ability to change the title of any skill (Library or Account). Changing the title of a Library skill changes it in the Library organization wide.
- You now have the ability to change the skill type for Account skills.
- In previous releases, defining a Work Activity required you to fill in four different text fields: 1) Verb; 2) Object Modifier; 3) Object; and 4) Statement Modifier. In this release, defining a Work Activity only has one text box.
- In previous releases, when you created a skill, Calibrate suggested similar skills and you could choose to add one or more by clicking a “+” next to each one. In this release, you add multiple suggested skills by checking checkboxes and clicking Add.
- Now, when you add a new skill, the skills column on the left automatically scrolls down to the category of the skill you just added and opens it up so you can see the new skill.